Master of Arts in English Language and Literature (ELL)
- Coordinator: To be appointed
- A three-year program in advanced studies of English literature, translation, and American Studies. All students must take five compulsory courses and then follow one of the following pathways for specialist studies and research:
1. English and American Literature: history of English and American literature, studies in English literature, studies in American literature.
2. Theory and Practice of Translation: translation theories, translation between English and Chinese, advanced oral interpretation skills.
3. American Studies: history, society, culture, philosophy, and related topics in American Studies.
- Students are required to submit a thesis of about 15,000 words in English on a topic approved by the supervisor.